Before a business or organization launches its Web site, it needs to purchase a domain name that fits the products or services it offers. You can purchase domain names, renew domains, and find domain name information from us.
HIM Technologies in partnership with eNom, Inc. an ICANN accredited registrar offers amazing low rates on yearly domain registration fees.
Enom is the best place to maximize value for all your domain names. We have an unequaled service set for your domains which is included FREE OF CHARGE with each domain name registration. Here is the list of some of those great features:
- Real-time DNS updates (Dynamic DNS).
- Create a catch-all sub-domain domain Setup all your DNS records: A, MX, CNAME
- Increase the speed and performance of your website by using our geographically dispersed name servers. We maintain multiple domain name servers located at different locations throughout the United States. Each of these locations has multiple high-bandwidth Internet connections, battery or diesel generator back-up power, security, and access to three different major Internet backbones. These dispersed, redundant name servers give Enom the ability to always delegate your names, with no interruptions in service. Great lengths have been taken to make sure at least one of our name servers is up at all times.
Domain Management Tools
- Securely keep all your domains in one place.
- Organize them, lock them, configure them.
- Track when they are about to expire and renew your domains before they do.
- Push names into other Enom accounts.
- Register name servers online.
- Change whois information
- URL Forwarding: Forward/redirect your domain name to any other URL/website on the web
- URL Frame: This allows you to frame a site and have it use your own domain name address instead of some long address like: http://www.geocities.com/users/~somebody...
- URL Frame Meta tags: The Meta Tags of a site using URL Frame can now be edited, changing its keywords, title and others making it easier for search engines to catalog and display your site in their search results.
ID Protect ( Fees Apply)
Did you know that current ICANN regulations require that your Private contact information (WhoIs Info) be included in a publicly accessible Database? This means that your private information is displayed and made available to anyone who wants to see it, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Now you can protect your private WhoIs information by switching your "public" domain registration to a "private" unlisted registration through ID Protect.